Sunday, January 4, 2009

5 Miles!

I can now officially say that I can run for at least 5 miles at a time! I've done it twice now, so I know the first time wasn't a fluke. (I know my Nike + stats say I only did 4.5 miles, but I spent half a mile calibrating my system, since I hadn't done that in a while.)

On the eating front, I have been doing so-so. I have been tracking everything I've been eating this week, but I am already out of my weekly points "bank" and I still have several more days to go this week. In any event, I'm not going to make it to a weigh-in this week because I am taking an intercession class which runs for about 12 hours a day. By the time I get out of class, all of the Weight Watchers meetings in my area are over.

*********

The Biggest Loser starts this week! I'm afraid I'll have to miss the first episode due to the aforementioned class (boo), but hopefully NBC will post it online. (We're broke and behind in the times, so no DVR for us.) I really wish they would do a Biggest Loser reunion show and bring back all the finalists. I'd love to see them all now.

No comments: