Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Forgive Me Father...

...but I have sinned. It has been two days since my last run.

Monday was an "stretch and strengthen" day, so no run.
This morning I got up, put on my gym clothes, packed up my study materials, and left the house. After slipping and sliding on the ice and snow on the ground and hearing on the radio that it was only supposed to get worse throughout the day, I turned my car back around and came home. While I was looking forward to the run, the weather was just too awful to chance an accident.


On to Biggest Loser...(spoiler alert)!



Vicky lost!! Wooo Hooo!! (Notice I don't particularly care who won, as long as it wasn't her. )
As she was walking out on stage, I said to my husband, "I hope she falls." Lo and behold, she just about bit it. Hilarious! (I know I am really bad person. I'm over it.)

I was upset that Heba won the $100,000. I was really hoping that Amy would take it. They both looked amazing. BUT, who let Heba out in that dress that clearly did not allow for a bra?!?! Goo! Once she came out in her weigh-in outfit the problem was remedied (probably because she was wearing a bra), thank God.

I was happy to hear that another season of the Biggest Loser is starting up again relatively soon. I'll be sure to watch...as long as it doesn't conflict with Lost, which is also starting up soon. Yay!

No comments: