Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Running Playlists

The "Running Mix" playlist on my iPod has 22 songs that play on shuffle mode. Here are my top ten (in no particular order):

1. Circus, Britney Spears
2. Keeps Gettin' Better, Christina Aguilera
3. Bullet with Butterfly Wings, Smashing Pumpkins
4. 4 Minutes, Madonna w/Justin Timberlake
5. Over You, Daughtry
6. Sex Type Thing, Stone Temple Pilots
7. 7 Things, Miley Cyrus (I know, I know...she makes me want to vomit too. The song's damn catchy though.)
8. Best of You, Foo Fighters
9. Last Name, Carrie Underwood
10. Supermassive Black Hole, Muse (Twilight fans will recognize this one!)

And as a bonus: Favorite Cool Down Song - Gardenia, Mandy Moore (Mandy has become a completely different artist since her "Candy" days. Thank God.)

Really though, when I go on longer runs (3+ miles) I usually listen to podcasts. Right now my favorite is NPR's "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!" That's where I found out about this gem:



Seriously?!?!? Have fun getting that out of your head.

No comments: